Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nathan got accepted to BYU-I!! He hasn't found out about Provo yet. I guess they haven't made their decision yet, but anyways here's some pics to show what's been going on.

















Ephraim learned how to roll!! Look at that proud face!

















Everybody down! I got a baby and I know how to use him!

















Daddy is never alone when he is studying.
















Kinda scary I guess
















He was surrounded by dragons on every side!
















I found a little laundry gnome in my laundry!
















Ephraim is so ready for solids
















yummm, books

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo!!!!! That's wonderful news!!! When does he start? Eph is changing!! What a cutie. He was cute before but he's even cuter now!! ^_^ I love the costumes, Joseph was that on the actual night that we trick-or-treated. Glad to see an update!!

    ReplyDelete