Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just some fun pics


 Green smoothie mustaches



 Santa! This year Benny was shy with him

 Ephraim was a stone face with Santa, wouldn't look him in the eye or nothin

 First Christmas!





 I made matching stockings. I used some fabric we got from Emilee awhile ago and wrote each person's first letter with gold fabric paint and then glued some ribbon and holly leaves on. I like them a lot.

 Our Christmas tree. This is the very Christmas tree that Nathan gave me before we were married with all his beautiful handmade ornaments.

A closer look

2 comments:

  1. CUTE pictures!
    the stockings turned out really beautiful! Great job! Can't wait to see you guys! PS I LOVE your nativity. Where did you get it? I think I saw that same one or similar at Deseret Book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to comment on your nativity too. I really like it! And Asher's little sweater is adorable. Are you going to be in Kennewick for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete