Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Just pictures

 This guy is an eater. He's envious of anybody that has a bowl of food and luckily his brothers are generous with him.

 When I saw this at a clearance store, I was so excited. Ephraim is so thrilled with his Spiderman underwear that he likes to tell people about them and show them off so I thought it would be nice to get him something Spiderman that he didn't have to pull down his pants to show off.

 He even liked the tag

 This was Benny's creation during conference. The boys were surprisingly good and I was able to listen to most of the talks

 The boys even sat and listened to some talks too

 Sharing a smoothie together

 I don't let him wield a spoon very often yet but when I do, he thoroughly enjoys himself.

 Pumpkin painting! I love this time of year because of all the fun holidays. I think Halloween is the funnest holiday by far for kids. This year both Benny and Ephraim want to be Spiderman and Asher will be a skeleton again.



2 comments:

  1. what cute little boys!! Love all the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see all the photos! Now I miss you more! Glad everyone is safe. Love you.

    ReplyDelete