Sunday, October 2, 2011

So Benny has been getting better and better at talking and he'll often blow me away with what he's learning to say. For example, he's starting to form complex sentences. He doesn't get it quite right all the time but it's so cute. He's also feeling more confident showing off to people he doesn't know. He'll often ask another parent at the playground to watch him as he displays his awesome running or jumping skills. Anyways, one day our disposal had broken down and the repairman was over fixing it. Benny was showing off his ball throwing skills to the repair man which wasn't working out too successfully since his head was under our sink and decided rather to carry on a conversation instead. He then excitedly boasted, "mommy goes to the bathroom a lot!" Why he decided to open up with that remark, I don't know. But like I said, he'll often blow me away with what he's learning to say. (... and I don't go to the bathroom a lot. I am an average bathroom goer)


the kiddos can take a real bath now. It's so much more fun than getting a pitcher of water dumped on you.

We watched conference at our house on the laptop. Needless to say, it was quite hard to concentrate as this picture reveals.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard when I read what Benny said!! The things kids say- Oh my heavens!! Love to hear about your cute little family:) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete