Saturday, March 24, 2012

I just got back from watching the Hunger Games and it is AMAZING!!! I am so stoked about it that I'll probably have a hard time going to sleep now because I'll just be thinking about it. I loved loved loved it. Me and Nathan have been so excited for this movie for awhile because we read the books and the movie definitely doesn't disappoint the fans but I also think it catered well to those who haven't read the books and it explained the things very tactfully that non-readers may not have understood. Plus, they cut all the corny lines to make the scenes more real and not awkward and thankfully they skillfully portrayed all the violent scenes. They of course had to make slight changes to make it movie ready but they made all the changes in the right places, like the places that you wanted changed anyways. It was perfect. absolutely perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment