Tuesday, March 20, 2012

our car broke down and dad tried to fix it but couldn't so we ended up taking it to the shop but the boys had a good time helping him.
15 weeks...I think
So I went to get my hair cut at one of the beauty colleges on Saturday because I hadn't done it in almost a year and I slowly began to notice that all the hair dressers were wearing green, it was St. Patricks day and I didn't even know it, so as soon as I got home, we all got dressed up in green and we made ourselves a green smoothie. I went to the store to try and find some green candy but ended up getting gummy bears and picking out all the green ones. Then we played a game with the kids where daddy would hide a green thing in the room and then the boys would come out and find it and would get some green gummies for their prize. the boys had fun and then we had a little family dance party and me and Nathan tried to slow dance together for one song and be romantic but the boys kept trying to wrestle between our legs no matter where we moved and Benny came up and would press his head against Nathan's buns making it very uncomfortable. They're funny little guys. Here's a family pic of everyone in green.


The boys got the reading bug
daddy and the boys in green

No comments:

Post a Comment