Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nathan was able to find an internship for this spring semester and it's in one of his favorite places... Arizona! He actually got it with his cousin Brandon so he's very very excited to be working with him because he thinks the world of him. So we'll be packing all of our stuff away in a storage unit soon and basically just be taking clothes and bedding with us to Arizona. We're very excited for a new adventure. The timing will work out just so that we will come back, have a few days to unpack and settle into our new apartment here in Rexburg and then we'll go to the hospital and have our baby so things will be very close together.


Benny was proud of this drawing and willingly posed for a picture with it. Benny is so smart and sky rocketing with his language skills. He can memorize passages from his favorite books and recites them to me and he memorizes dialogue from his favorite movies and recites that as well and he tries to use big words for his age like "embarrassed" or "frustrated." At least I think they're big.
Benny has displayed the more social, people-person personality and Ephraim has started to display his personality as the helpful one. He loves loves to help me around the house. Here he is helping me take the laundry out of the dryer and then I hand him the stuff from the washer to put into the dryer. We're quite a team together. He also loves fetching my boots and coat form me when he knows we're leaving the apartment. He also does the same for Benny. He's a very sensitive, sweet, and helpful soul.
can't resist those sleeping pics

vacuuming in the snow

so cute

rain or shine, the grass needs to be mowed!

I signed Benny up for gymnastics and he loves it. The pictures aren't great because I'm behind glass but oh well. Of course his favorite part of gymnastics is the treat at the end.
here he is jumping over cones. It's so cute watching the kids doing gymnastics.

2 comments:

  1. oh so exciting. It will be a hot summer! Do you know where you will be living? You're kiddos are so stinking cute. So nice to have a helpful one. ^_^ I'm so excited for Benny. I'm very excited for Joseph to start some activity...someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your blog! Nice writing, and lovely pics. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete