Tuesday, November 1, 2011

For Halloween we decided to be the star wars gang from Return of the Jedi. Nathan was Han Solo. I was princess Leah of course. Ephraim was an e-wok and Benny was Obi-one. We had originally planned him to be an e-wok too but his costume fit really funny and he hated wearing it anyways so we did a last minute Jedi outfit. Luckily we had a toy light saber for him lest anyone was confused as to what he was.

Costume in the process. We got a big teddy bear from DI and de-stuffed it basically and inserted baby.
The back of him was the cutest I think with his little bear bottom

5 comments:

  1. Totally awesome! And also very cute! May the Force be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys always come up with the best costumes! You really do a great job at coming up with inexpensive and creative ways to make the costumes, like a teddy bear for Ephraim! Ingenious! I tried to do it cheap this year with ours, but it ended up costing more than I wanted for mine and Kayla's. Anywho, great job you all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The costumes turned out awesome!! I love it- way to go you creative people!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The costumes are AWESOME! and they look really legit. I love how Benny is "ol' Ben" Obi-Wan Kenobi! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. You are so clever Nina. Probably Nathan too. :-)

    ReplyDelete