Friday, November 4, 2011

Here's a bit of dialogue between Benny and Nathan from this morning:

daddy emerges from our room after just waking up and pointing to Benny says, "I'm gonna eat you!"

Benny- "No, I'm too big!" a short pause follows... "Ephraims smaller"

Spoken like a true older brother



Here's some pics from one of my cross country meets with Rachel Fowers, our friend and neighbor. She's super fast too. Sharlee wasn't there unfortunately, she had a knee injury. Anyways, I was really happy at this meet because I made a big improvement with my time. The last meet I had gotten 30:14ish and at this meet I got 27:40something. I was so excited about it. I really pushed myself hard. I've been feeling myself getting stronger and less tired when I run so hopefully I'll be able to beat that time too. Maybe, I've missed a lot of days because of trips, halloween, sickness, and sleep training Benny which has been really sleep depriving so I may have set myself back but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on beating your time. That's great. I wish I even liked to run. Benny is such a silly bright kid. I like that you write all these moments down, they're fun to read and you'll be happy you wrote them.

    ReplyDelete