Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today I officially started seriously potty training. I'm kinda excited, but maybe that's only because I haven't had to clean anything up yet. I bought underwear and a little step stool so he can make it up to the toilet and as we speak...or read, he is without protection of his diaper, the safety is off in other words. I've been in denial the last couple of months thinking I could potty train him while still in his diapers but he's too comfortable in his diaper and won't make the effort to go to the potty while in them. The good news is that we finished sleep training him. Now we don't have to go to sleep with him at bedtime and he doesn't wake up and come into our bed. It's already made a big difference in the way I feel. Having uninterrupted sleep is the bomb pretty much.
We got word finally that Nathan has been accepted into the fast grad program so we get to register him for classes this week. We're both very excited.
Anyways, that's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh. potty training! I'm super excited for that too. But I'm gonna wait until we get back to provo to see if he is even ready. uninterrupted sleep is the best. I get it every now and again. I think rylee will get better when we're in our own place. I feel like I have to get her up right away with any noise because Ben admitted he could hear Rylee crying! Darn.
    Congrats to Nathan on Fast Grad. That will be crazy and hard but nice once it's over! ^_^

    ReplyDelete